Menstruation commonly referred to as periods are a crucial time in a girl’s life. It is a natural process.
Sometimes in the pace, we girls fail to look for the signs of our first period. As you are nearing puberty here are the signs which you and your parents must look for your first period:
If you are a newly pregnant woman and you have been a fitness freak, questions of continuing your exercise routine are legit.
Exercise is always good and it has no adverse effects if you do it right.
But, in Pregnancy?
So, here are some of the exercise tips rounded up for the better care of your body during your pregnancy period.
- An astounding YES to exercise during pregnancy. Prior to just diving in, you must check in with your doctor to ensure that you don’t have any medical or pregnancy contraindications.
- If you are already exercising prior to pregnancy, you can be ensured to keep up with your daily routine. But, just make sure that you keep yourself hydrated and wearing loose clothes.
- There are tons of exercises that are good to do during your pregnancy period such as running, walking, modified yoga, strength training, etc.
- Exercise is good for you. Not only it energizes, but also keeps the bad effects away like the pregnancy disorders such as Gestational Diabetes and other Hypertensive Disorders of pregnancy. Exercising also helps a mother during her labor as it requires a lot of energy.
- Even when exercising is good, make sure you listen to what your body says. If you feel dizzy or feeling a little weak, it’s not bad to take off and enjoy the time by just getting cozier. And, did I mention keeping your hydrated? Because if you are exercising during pregnancy, you need proper hydration.
Don’t overdo it.
You might be exercising hours on a daily basis or might be going to the gym before getting pregnant. But after pregnancy, it is important that you take care and do not lift heavy weights.
Hoping this blog was beneficial.
Get in touch with most advanced Dr Mayuri’s Gynecology Clinic in Jaipur & make a wellness appointment at an office convenient to you. Our world-class amenities and qualified doctors are available round the clock.Contact @ +91-9079828410