Infertility Treatment in Jaipur | IVF | In Vitro Fertilization Center Jaipur
Dr Mayuri’s Gynecology Clinic has been unceasingly working with the best medical care in Jaipur. We aim to cut the cost of infertility treatment in Jaipur to make it reasonable for common people. We are a pioneer in offering inexpensive yet praiseworthy infertility treatment in Jaipur to the common people.
The clinic is equipped with the high-tech infrastructure, innovative equipment and a group of well-known doctors.
We believe Infertility can be cured with medicine, surgery, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), or Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) and in combination with these treatments.
Our doctors suggest infertility treatments based on:
- The women’s age.
- The factors affecting infertility.
- As per the couple’s preference after therapy session on success rates, risks, and advantage of each treatment alternative.
- The infertility duration.
Infertility doctor in Jaipur
Our infertility doctor in Jaipur is expert in her field and supports the well-being and health of couple who are circumnavigating infertility, postpartum depression, pregnancy loss, anxiety, and transitions into parenthood. Not every patient has the same reason for infertility. Our Gynecologist Doctor in Jaipur follows a specialized procedure to manage the pregnancy for patients when other fertility treatments are futile or are inaccessible. Our clients always prefer our positive environment.
What is Infertility?
Infertility is medically defined as, not getting pregnant or conceiving even after one year of unprotected sex. It is believed that a woman who is above 35 years of age or who do not have regular menstrual cycles has the greatest chances of infertility. Such women should certainly consult an infertility specialist or reproductive endocrinologist. Gynecology experts help the women with the recurrent pregnancy or more spontaneous miscarriages.
What takes women to get pregnant ?
- A woman’s body should release an egg from one of her ovaries (ovulation).
- A man’s sperm must link with the egg along the way (fertilize).
- The fertilized egg must enter the fallopian tube toward the uterus (womb).
- The fertilized egg must join the inside of the uterus (implantation).
Types of Infertility
Infertility can be below types-
1. Primary infertility – It occurs when the female partner fails to bear a baby after trying for nearly 12 months of sex, without manipulation by a contraceptive or condom.
2. Secondary infertility- It occurs when the couple had conceived earlier but is incapable to do so now.
Why treatments from us
Infertility Treatment depends on many aspects, such as-
- TThe women’s age
- How long infertility has continued
- Woman’s overall health state
Due to lack of awareness, most of the people visit a physician or other untrained persons for treatment when there is no pregnancy after 12 months of married life. It is recommended that you visit only a gynecologist or a trained infertility specialist.
Every parent wants to live life with their child. We make sure the women get over from the challenging situation of infertility as soon she enters our clinic. Our doctors know the value of motherhood, and we do our best to make it a reality.
Our center is fully equipped with world-class technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
Visit a leading and highly advanced infertility center in Jaipur today.