Laparoscopic Surgeon in Jodhpur
Laparoscopy surgeon & Treatment in Jodhpur, Rajasthan
It takes a lot of courage and understanding for a woman to make another one beautiful. Be it physically or mentally, mostly a woman can make her friends feel confident again. Helping women feel active and healthy, Dr. Mayuri Kothiwala started her Laparoscopic clinic in Jodhpur. She bears with her a vision to enhance the safety and health of the women. Doctor Mayuri has given years in taking care of women’s sexual health. With an enriched experience in gynecology, she makes each patient feel comfortable and gives them special attention.
Dr. Mayuri believes that matters of vaginal rejuvenation or abdominal check-ups have largely been ignored. Females in Jodhpur do not care much about their health. Bringing light to this serious issue, Dr. Mayuri has conducted various health awareness programs. She is a highly qualified doctor who performs laparoscopy in Jodhpur if it is required. If you are looking for an expert opinion about your health, you must consult Dr. Mayuri Kothiwala for immediate relief with laparoscopic treatments in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
What is laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a diagnostic procedure that involves minimal surgery to examine organs in the abdomen. At Dr Mayuri’s Gynecology clinic – Jodhpur, we conduct laparoscopy procedure, where a thin tube fitted with a high-resolution camera and light is inserted through an incision. The camera sends pictures of the abdomen and organs from inside.
Why do you need a laparoscopy?
If you are located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan and suffering from sudden pelvic or abdomen pain, a laparoscopy can be conducted to find out the exact cause. However, this does not come in the first test. Often doctors conduct tests like Ultrasound, MRI, and CT scan in the first place. If these tests do not provide enough information, then comes laparoscopy.
Laparoscopy is done to examine body organs like:
- Reproductive Organs.
- Small and Large intestine.
What gynecological surgeries can be done laparoscopically?
Some of the laparoscopic treatment in Jodhpur options for gynecological problems are:
- Diagnosis of possible reasons for infertility.
- Hysterectomy: A method of treatment in which the uterus is removed. The common cause are uterine fibroids, uterine prolapse, cancer of the uterus or cervix.
- Removal of the ovaries.
- Removal of Fibroids.
- Removal of ovarian cyst.
- Endometriosis for those who have painful and heavy periods. The female suffers from awful cramps also.
- Adhesion Removal
What happens in a laparoscopic surgical treatment in Jodhpur?
Laparoscopy is conducted under general anesthesia. The procedure is carried under the supervision of Dr. Mayuri Kothiwala ( Laparoscopy doctor in Jodhpur). To start with, the laparoscopic surgeon will make an incision under the belly button. Then a cannula is inserted in which carbon dioxide gas will be used to inflate. After this, the doctor can see the organs inside the abdomen more clearly.
When the abdomen is inflated, a laparoscope will be inserted to capture the image inside. If need be, the doctor will make another incision to put in the instrument and treat. Once the process is completed, the instruments are removed and the stitches are closed.
How long does it take to recover from laparoscopy?
Recovering from laparoscopy will depend on these things:
- Types of anesthesia given to you for the treatment.
- Your body’s response to the treatment.
- Your physical condition.
Normally, the recovery time is 4-6 weeks. During this time, it is advisable not to have sex and lift heavy weight.
Are there any abnormal results of laparoscopy?
As such there are no abnormal results of laparoscopy. Dr. Mayuri Kothiwala is an expert laparoscopic surgeon in Jodhpur who examines the patients before the surgery.
Are there any risks of laparoscopic surgery?
As such there is no risk of laparoscopic surgery but if the surgeon finds difficulty in completing the surgery through laparoscopy, then the doctor will have to make a larger incision. There is very low risk of infection, damage adjacent organs and blood vessels as compared to open surgery.
Can your doctor unblock fallopian tubes through laparoscopy?
If your fallopian tubes are blocked by adhesions, Dr. Mayuri ( Laparoscopic doctor in Jodhpur) can remove the blockage and re-open the tubes. Blocked fallopian tubes can hinder your pregnancy and make it impossible for you to conceive.
After the surgery, it will take around 1-3 weeks for you to recover completely.
Can ovarian cyst be removed with laparoscopy?
Yes, an ovarian cyst can be removed with laparoscopy in Jodhpur. A small incision can be made and then the abdomen will be inflated to examine the ovaries. The surgery will take around 1 hour and 42 minutes. This is an important and major surgery hence Dr. Mayuri advises her patient to take complete rest. The total recovery time after removal of ovarian cyst can be 6 weeks.
Consult Dr Mayuri Kothiwala, a renowned laparoscopic surgeon in Jodhpur since 10 Years, offering laparoscopic treatments –
- Laparoscopic Fibroid Treatment in Jodhpur
- Endometriosis Laparoscopic Treatment in Jodhpur
- Laparoscopic Prolapse Treatment in Jodhpur
- Diagnosis & Management of Infertility Laparoscopic Treatment in Jodhpur
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Treatment in Jodhpur
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Treatment in Jodhpur
- Laparoscopic Poly cystic Ovarian (PCOS) Disease Treatment in Jodhpur
- Hysteroscopy Laparoscopic Treatment in Jodhpur
- Diagnostic Hystero Laparoscopy Treatment in Jodhpur
- Laparoscopic Fertility Enhancing Surgeries Treatment in Jodhpur
- Laparoscopic Cystectomy For Ovarian Cysts Treatment in Jodhpur
- Total Laparoscpic Hysterectomy (TLH) Treatment in Jodhpur
- Laparoscopic Salpingectomy For Ectopic Pregnancy Treatment in Jodhpur
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling For PCOS Treatment in Jodhpur
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation For Family Planning Treatment in Jodhpur
- Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalization Treatment in Jodhpur
- Hysteroscopic Polypectomy For Endometrial Polyps Laparoscopic Treatment in Jodhpur
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy For Fibroids Laparoscopic Treatment in Jodhpur
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation For Blocked Tubes Laparoscopic Treatment in Jodhpur
- Hysteroscopic Removal Of Copper T Laparoscopic Treatment in Jodhpur