Cosmetic Gynecologist in Sirsa
Cosmetic Gynecology Services in Sirsa, Haryana
Cosmetic Gynecology is the fastest-growing type of surgery that Sirsa women are interested in take-up. It is a female cosmetic genital surgery done to improve the physical appearance of the vagina or labia. Other than enhancing the physical appearance, cosmetic gynecology in Sirsa, Haryana is carried to make vaginal repairs. It helps to restore the sexual dysfunction in women.
You must know that apart from medical indications, cosmetic gynecology services also addresses the need generated by women themselves. However, these days the demand for cosmetic gynecological procedures in Sirsa, Haryana has risen because of the increase in awareness. Women who undertake the process feel more confident.
What are cosmetic gynecology treatments available in in Sirsa?
In Sirsa City, different procedures under cosmetic gynecology concentrate on improving the looks of genitals in varied ways. Amongst many surgical procedures, fall vaginoplasty, labiaplasty, femilift, stress urinary incontinence, G-spot, genital skin lightening, botox and fillers, hymenoplasty, clitoral hood reduction, and female sexual enhancement procedures.
All of these are minor-surgical procedures that take a few hours. Normally there are no scars except little discomfort and swelling that resolves in few days. Commonly, doctors use lasers to treat vaginal defects or loosening. There is a taboo that lasers are not effective and can cause damage. But this is not the truth. This is why before every cosmetic gynecological procedure, women are explained about the procedure and its benefits in detail.
Lasers in cosmetic gynecology are used in urine leakage, Condyloma, Vaginal Tightening, vaginal dryness, recurrent vaginal infections, post delivery rehabilitation, Vulva Hair Removal and in post-menopausal women for vaginal rejuvenation. Any cosmetic gynecology procedure must be carried by an experienced doctor. Dr. Mayuri is an expert cosmetic gynecologist in Sirsa, Haryana who has dedicated years to treat her patients. Different operative methods are there to correct vaginal or labia appearance and you can consult with Dr. Mayuri which method will be the right choice in your case.
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (Femilift) Treatment in Sirsa: This process has become popular as many people now look for enhancement of sexual functioning. It also helps in treating vaginal laxity, urinary incontinence, and mild pelvic organ prolapse. After the treatment, the muscles in the vaginal area tightens making the vagina look good.Femilift is a non-surgical procedure that is safe and helps to treat issues as discussed. This process is pain-free which lasts for only a small time.
- Laser For SUI (Stress Urinary Incontinence) Treatment in Sirsa: Females who give vaginal birth, age, and have hormonal change after menopause suffer from stress urinary incontinence. Fractional CO2 laser for treatment of stress urinary incontinence is safe, beneficial, and feasible. It is minimally invasive so the chances of infection also reduce.
- Hymenoplasty (Hymen Repair Surgery) Treatment in Sirsa: Hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure that restores the hymen, which is the membrane covering the opening of the vagina. It is a sign of virginity and hence females have started opting for this process for revirginization. Dr. Mayuri recommends the process in girls who have lost their virginity but want to move forward in life happily, and without people judging them for their innocence. She explains that it is a cosmetic repair for the restoration or of the damaged hymen in the women.
- Labiaplasty Treatment in Sirsa: Surgery to repair the inner lips of the vulva is called Labiaplasty. The idea is to reduce the size of the labia minora, inner tissues of the female genitalia. Dr. Mayuri can use different methods like laser and radiofrequency as therapies for labiaplasty. Females look for labiaplasty after childbirth, aging, and sexual activity. Two ways for labiaplasty are trim procedure and wedge procedure. Your gynecologist will recommend the treatment after evaluating the status of your vagina.
- Vaginoplasty Treatment in Sirsa: Vaginal childbirth and aging are the two factors that can result in a loose vagina. A gynecologist tightens the vagina and the process is called vaginoplasty. The gynecologist will examine the vagina and recommend which process will be best to rectify the genital.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction Treatment in Sirsa: The cosmetic gynecology procedure to reduce the skin that covers the clitoris is clitoral hood reduction. It is a process in which the excess skin that covers the clitoris is removed. Once corrected, it gets easy for women to feel sexually aroused and attain fulfillment. You can consult our expert doctor Dr. Mayuri for this purpose.
- Bikini Laser Hair Reduction Treatment in Sirsa: Conscious of appearance, females now look for bikini laser hair removal. In the process, our gynecologist targets the hair on the sides of the pubic area. The method is safe and effective to remove hair giving women a feeling of youth. Results of bikini laser hair reduction are long-term.
- Genital Skin Lightening Treatment in Sirsa: Changing the color of the genitalia is also possible now. The process includes correcting the darker vulva tissue. Our gynecologist, Dr. Mayuri uses lasers and a few chemicals for removing genital discoloration. So far, the procedure is considered safe but always go for a check-up before.
- G- Spot Treatment in Sirsa: G spot is the erogenous zone on the anterior wall of the vagina that works well during sexual activity. Many women feel the need for an enlarged or plumping-up of the G-spot. It is because the organ helps in a considerable increase in sexual stimulation and the ability to reach orgasm. The gynecologist corrects G-spot to achieve a sufficient increase in stimulation during sexual intercourse.
- Vaginismus Treatment in Sirsa: At times there is an involuntary muscle spasm of pelvic floor muscles which creates an obstruction and causes pain in women during sex or while using tampons. Our gynecologist asks for your symptoms before beginning the treatment. She will then explain to you the course of treatment and make you comfortable with it.
- Botox & Fillers Treatment in Sirsa: Effective method for improving the cosmetic appearance of genitals is by using botox and fillers. It helps to plump the labia majora. Our gynecologists may use hyaluronic acid products to make the area better. Ultimately, you find a better vagina than before. Often, it takes two-three weeks for the botox and fillers to settle. Botox is good for crease points whereas fillers are best for deep lines.
- Female Sexual Enhancement Procedures O Shot Treatment in Sirsa: O shot is the non-surgical procedure to rejuvenate the vagina. Our gynecologist conducts the treatment to increase sexual arousal. During the process, the doctor will insert the blood platelets, separated from your own blood, into the vaginal tissues. The method is painless and feels just a pinch when the injection is inserted.