Family Planning Clinic in Jaipur
Dr Mayuri’s Clinic believes in experience and has acquired the same through rigorous work in recent years. We are serving in this field for years and have been successful in making families happier.
Look at our testimonials and rest assured. We provide quality treatment and consultancy according to the type of problem. The use of modern tools and technologies to offer the best solutions is a benefit. People count on us, as we don’t compromise with quality when it comes to Family Planning counseling and treatment in Jaipur.
We plan outings, we plan our work hours. Ever thought of planning a family? In the 21st century, the concept of planning needs to be applied in almost every field. Many people still hesitate to talk on the topic. But, it is a matter of concern to know about the what, where, how, and whys of family planning.
Many people don’t have the proper knowledge on the concept and have to face difficulties in life. We give consultancies and treatments about the same to make people understand the benefits of family planning.
Men and women adopt various ways to control birth for certain reasons. Some of the reasons to do family planning are as follows
- Reduces the need for abortion especially unsafe one.
- Unplanned pregnancy may lead to the death of mother and child. Family planning is a good measure to adopt in these situations.
- The inability of parents in upbringing a child efficiently because of circumstances like bad financial conditions.
- Empowering people and enhancing the education.
- Boosting the life expectancy rate and plummeting morbidity rate.
- Prevents pregnancy-related health risks.
- Parents are not ready or not in a situation to have a child.
- Family planning methods like condoms reduce chances of sexually transmitted diseases (STD).
Ways to plan a family
Considering necessary age difference in children, financial conditions, consent of father and mother of the child etc. certain methodologies are developed to help the same. Most of the doctors recommend the subsequent ways to manage birth according to the family set up.
- Contraceptive Pills
- Intrauterine Devices
- Injections/ Implants
- Sterilization (Male and female)
Some of them are trouble-free while some of them will need a proper consultancy. As prevention is better than cure, most of the doctors recommend using at least one of the family planning methods. Condom is often the simplest and easiest way to prevent oneself from unwanted pregnancy.
We put in all our efforts to ensure efficient results.
We provide a better understanding of the whole concept of family planning and how it can be done. The result is that no one remains unaware of the needs and benefits of family planning.
The government very well understands the need for family planning. It runs a number of initiatives related to the same cause. This is mainly to increase awareness amongst youngsters.
We also focus on ways to make the people more aware. We can be of great help in keeping unwanted pregnancy far away resulting in a well-planned family or idea of family planning.